When you want to visit the town of Daylesford and the region but you also want...
- to escape to peace, quiet and tranquility
- to experience nature - kangaroos, geese, ducks and eagles soaring and floating
- to smell eucalyptus (especially after some rain)
- to hear the songs of magpies , kookaburras, robins, wagtails, honeyeaters and frogs
- to see the stars at their best because there are no street lights to interfere with your view
- to feel the warmth of the sun (The Hide is just north of the Great Dividing Range)
- to walk along beautiful bush tracks as far as you like
- to wake up in luxurious french linen and the most comfortable bed
- to soak in a deep bathtub or stand under a rain showerhead to let the stresses of life wash away
...then The Hide Homestead is the ideal place for you to stay.
Feel yourself relax and unwind as soon as you step into the one bedroom apartment located at one end of our our home with its own private entrance so you can come and go as you please. The Hide Homestead B & B is adjacent to a courtyard garden affording you views of Mt Franklin with the queen size pillow top bed dressed in French linen or luxury cotton linen, plush carpets, private sitting room and full size bathroom with bath and separate WC.
Get away from your over shared and screen based life and plug yourself into nature! Have a real break and "digital detox" at the Hide Homestead Bed & Breakfast!
The Hide Homestead B&B is perfect for guests who want to have a short stay in this wonderful region to experience the best of the wine and food on offer. For this reason we offer breakfast only and are not set up for self catering.
Amenities include tea and coffee making facilities, small bar fridge, Bose speaker and iPod music selection. There is no kitchen, cooking or BBQ facilities. Ceiling fans will keep you cool in summer and gas heating keeps the living room warm in winter. As this is a country homestead there is traditionally no heating in the bedrooms.
We supply lovely Sukinorganic products in the bathroom to make you feel special.
Enjoy the views of Mt Franklin, wander the country roads, engage with our farm animals and much much more. The Homestead B & B is only 10 minutes from all the action in Daylesford.
Breakfast provisions are provided on the first morning and include house made toasted muesli, our own sour dough toasting bread and yoghurt. If you are staying more than one night you can order subsequent breakfasts for $10 per head per day.
We offer one night stays in the B & B for that quick short getaway with a maximum stay of 3 nights. Please refer to our rates page for further information. Unfortunately the B & B is not suitable for pets or children.
A party of 6 could book out both the Studio and the B & B.
Please refer to our Extras page for wonderful add - ons such as our bread making course and bubbles on arrival.
If you want to want to holiday with friends, including your dog(s) and self cater then you might like to consider The Hide Studio.
Beautiful linen sheets on a pillow top bed.