When you want to visit the town of Daylesford and the region but you also want...
- to escape to peace, quiet and tranquility
- to experience nature - kangaroos, geese, ducks and eagles soaring and floating
- to smell eucalyptus (especially after some rain)
- to hear the songs of magpies , kookaburras, robins, wagtails, honeyeaters and frogs
- to see the stars at their best because there are no street lights to interfere with your view
- to feel the warmth of the sun (The Hide is just north of the Great Dividing Range)
- to walk along beautiful bush tracks as far as you like
- to share your holiday with your special furry friend. The Hide Studio is pet friendly!
....Then The Hide Studio is the ideal place for you to stay.
The Hide Studio is part of our barn/art studio, incorporating art @ mt franklin, set away from our home with peace and privacy for our guests in mind. If you want the best of both worlds you are only 10 minutes from Daylesford and Hepburn Springs and a short drive to The Chocolate Mill.
- 2 QS bedrooms with quality linen and towels provided
- small kitchen with 2 burner stove, bar fridge & toaster
- bathroom with shower recess
- wood fire
- cosy and comfortable furnishings
- TV/DVD stereo with iPod connection, radio tuner and CD player
- walks/bike rides – check out the article in Voyeur Magazine, June 2012
- BYO Telstra or Optus dongle for internet access for your laptop, phone or IPad
- Pet friendly
Would you like to know what others thought about their stay? See our Guest Reviews.
You may prefer to simply get away and be pampered. No cooking, just enjoying the spoils of the area.
The Hide Homestead B & B - Rural Retreat is your ideal destination.